[Statlist] Fwd: Research seminar in statistics February 27th 2015, GSEM University of Geneva

Eva Cantoni Ev@@C@nton| @end|ng |rom un|ge@ch
Thu Feb 26 08:29:45 CET 2015

Dear All,

Please note that the seminar scheduled this Friday February 27th, 2015
is cancelled.

Look forward to seeing you at our next seminar with Reto Bürgin on
Friday 13th March.

Best regards,

Karen Longden Roure
Administrative Support to
MSc. in Management, MSc. In Economics, MSc. In Statistics
Université de Genève, Uni-Mail
Faculté d'Economie & Management, GSEM
40, bd. du Pont d'Arve, 1211 Genève 4
Tél:  +41.22.379.8109 (10h-14h)