[Statlist] save the date: SSS-BI and SAA networking event on Nov 7th

Rodolphe Dewarrat rodo|phe@dew@rr@t @end|ng |rom |m@d@ch
Mon Sep 15 15:15:20 CEST 2014

Hello,

Our next event will be a joint effort of the Swiss Association for Analytics
<http://www.swiss-analytics.ch/> (SAA) and the Swiss Statistical Society
<http://www.stat.ch/> (SSS). This free afternoon event will take place
November 7th  in Lausanne and the theme is:

“Analytics & Statistics for CRM”.

Our keynote speaker is *Dean Abbott, Chief Data Scientist, Smarter
Remarketer, Inc.* We will also have speakers from *Nestlé*, *Aduno Gruppe*,
* SAS*, *DiaSys* and* SandSIV*.

<http://www.sas.com/ch> and IMSD <http://www.imsd.ch/>.