[Statlist] 50 Years of Statistics at ETH Zurich, Colloquium on November 24 - 25, 2014, ETH Zurich, Switzerland

Susanne Kaiser-Heinzmann k@|@er @end|ng |rom @t@t@m@th@ethz@ch
Thu Oct 16 18:27:46 CEST 2014

R e m i n d e r!

We are pleased to announce the following event:

"From Robust to High-dimensional Statistics:
50 Years of Statistics at ETH Zurich"

Colloquium on November 24 - 25, 2014
ETH Zurich, Switzerland

On November 24, there will be an apero at ETH followed by a Gala Dinner at „Zunfthaus zur Zimmerleuten“.
You will find the dinner registration form  on our updated homepage (deadline November 14, 2014):

https://stat.ethz.ch/events/50_Years_Statistics

We would be happy to see many of you on this occasion.

Peter Bühlmann, Hansruedi Künsch, Marloes Maathuis, Nicolai Meinshausen,
Sara van de Geer

ETH Zürich
Seminar für Statistik
Rämistrasse 101
CH-8092 Zurich
mail: sekretariat using stat.math.ethz.ch