[Statlist] 1 full-time position in actuarial sciences and 1 full-time position in mathematical statistics (and probability) at the ULB

A@@e@Re@@ud m@iii@g oii b@spo@@dmi@@ch A@@e@Re@@ud m@iii@g oii b@spo@@dmi@@ch
Mon Jan 13 11:41:45 CET 2014

TR:
-----------------------

Dear all,

The mathematics department of ULB (Université libre de Bruxelles) is recruiting two full-time professors.
The first one is in mathematical statistics (and probability), while the second one is in actuarial sciences (starting date is October 1, 2014, in each case). I attach the official documents.

I thank you very much for forwarding them to any person who might be interested in these positions.

Some useful links:
http://www.ulb.ac.be/ulb/vacances/academiques/index-7.html
http://ec.europa.eu/euraxess/index.cfm/jobs/jobDetails/33894134

Best regards,

Griselda Deelstra

Prof. Griselda Deelstra
Co-Directeur Service Sciences Actuarielles,  CP 210 Département de Mathématique Université Libre de Bruxelles Belgium