[Statlist] Opening at Nestlé Institute of Health Sciences

Sperisen,Peter,LAUSANNE,Institute of Health Sciences Peter@Sper|@en @end|ng |rom rd@ne@t|e@com
Fri Sep 28 14:38:22 CEST 2012

Dear Statisticians,

I am working as a senior scientist Systems Biology at the recently created Nestl� Institute of Health Sciences (http://www.nestleinstitutehealthsciences.com). This newly created institute is located on the campus of the well known EPFL in Lausanne allowing us to collaborate with scientists from various domains ranging from biology to engineering. Our main research axes are Metabolic Health, Gastrointestinal Health and Brain Health. In parallel we are setting up various omics platforms together with Bioinformatics and Systems Biology. We currently have an open position for a senior scientist Systems Biology. The profile that we are currently focusing on is:

�         PhD in Applied Mathematical Modeling, Physics, Bioinformatics, Statistics or Systems Biology with at least 5 years of research experience.

�         Proficient in the integrative analysis of multivariate data and modelling.

�         Experienced in numerical analysis, machine learning approaches and programming.

To analyze experimental multivariate data using appropriate statistical techniques, integrate analysis across various data types and to develop models to generate testable hypothesis.
You can find more details about the job on the Nestl� Careers website:
https://nestle.taleo.net/careersection/3/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=1200033D

Maybe you know someone in your group or elsewhere that is looking for something new and, if not yet living in Switzerland, interested in moving to Switzerland. Please feel free to forward this email to other colleagues of yours.

Thanks
Peter Sperisen

Peter Sperisen, PhD
Systems Biology
Nestl� Institute of Health Sciences SA
Campus EPFL
Quartier de l'innovation, b�timent G
1015 Lausanne (Switzerland)
Tel        +41 21 632 6112
Mail      Peter.Sperisen using rd.nestle.com
Web     http://www.nestleinstitutehealthsciences.com

This e-mail message is confidential and for use of the i...{{dropped:10}}