[Statlist] workshop prognostic modelling with applications in observational health studies and trials

QUANTIN Catherine c@ther|ne@qu@nt|n @end|ng |rom chu-d|jon@|r
Mon Sep 28 14:32:37 CEST 2009

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the ISCB Education Subcommittee, the French Society of Statistics (SFDS), the French Society of Biometry (SFB) and the Association of the French Speaking Epidemiologists (ADELF), we would like to inform you that the following abstracts are now available at ISCB's website www.iscb.info<http://www.iscb.info/>.

E. Steyerberg: General Modelling Strategy Issues. Click for Abstract<http://www.iscb.info/iscbdocs/Prognostic_Modelling_Workshop_Dijon09_modeling_strategy_Steyerberg.doc>

W. Sauerbrei: Model Building with the Multivariable Fractional Polynomials Procedure. Click for Abstract<http://www.iscb.info/iscbdocs/Prognostic_Modelling_Workshop_Dijon09_model_building_Sauerbrei_02-09-09.doc>

M. Abrahamowicz: Assessment of Cumulative Effects and Weighting of Past Values of Prognostic Factors. Click for Abstract<http://www.iscb.info/iscbdocs/Prognostic_Modelling_Workshop_Dijon09_cumulative_effects_Abrahamowicz.doc>

We look forward to your attendance at this workshop which will be presented by international experts in prognostic modelling:  Michal Abrahamowicz (Canada), Daniel Commenges (France), Jean-Yves Dauxois (France), Aurélien Latouche (France), Willi Sauerbrei (Germany) and Ewout Steyerberg (Netherlands).

With best regards,
Scientific & Organising Committees