[Statlist] Course: Statistical Issues in Drug Development

stephe@ m@iii@g oii st@ts@gi@@@c@uk stephe@ m@iii@g oii st@ts@gi@@@c@uk
Tue Jul 7 14:14:25 CEST 2009

Course: Statistical issues in Drug Development
Rennes, 1&2 September

This is a second announcement of a course based on my book Statistical
Issues in Drug Development  http://www.senns.demon.co.uk/SIDD.html
and being hosted by ENSAI http://www.ensai.com/ in Rennes, Brittany on 1
and 2 September 2009. Details of the course are available at
http://www.ensai.com/statistical-issues-in-drug-development-rub,72.html

The course will be in English

Online subscription is now possible at
http://www.ensai.com/statistical-issues-in-drug-development-rub,72.html
by clicking on the tab labelled "inscription", and then on the link
"Inscrivez vous en ligne". Alternatively, the following link should take
you there directly:
http://s7.sphinxonline.net/ensai-comm/statistical_issues/statistical_issues.hyp?lang=FR&query=input&format=html

For any queries about the course please email me on stephen using stats.gla.ac.uk

Stephen Senn
ENSAI,
Campus de Ker Lann
Rue Blaise Pascal