[Statlist] Two open positions in Gothenburg, Sweden

Werner Stahel @t@he| @end|ng |rom @t@t@m@th@ethz@ch
Wed May 14 12:04:14 CEST 2008

From: Nanny Wermuth <nanny.wermuth using uni-mainz.de>
Date: 12 May 2008 11:47:08 GMT+02:00
To: "Davison Anthony C." <anthony.davison using epfl.ch>
Subject: Two open positions in Gothenburg,  Sweden

Please find attached a short description of Statistics and Probability
within the Department of Mathematical Sciences in Gothenburg with
links to two open positions, one of a full professor at Chalmers, the
other of an associate professor at the University of Gothenburg.

Applications for the positions should be sent to the relevant
Registrar of the universities, see the addresses listed under,
www.chalmers.se/math/EN/ .

If you look for information in addition to the one in the
adverstisements,
please contact me or collegues in the department,  e.g. Professors
Peter Jagers (jagers using chalmers.se), Olle Nerman (nerman using chalmers.se),
Holger Rootzen (hrootzen using chalmers.se), or the Department Head,
Bo Johansson (bo using chalmers.se).

Nanny Wermuth

Chalmers/Gothenburg University, Mathematical Statistics
41296 Gothenburg, Sweden
Room H3017, Chalmers tvärgata 3

Tel: +46 (0)31 772 3579,  Fax: +46 (0)31 772 3508
website: http://www.math.chalmers.se/~wermuth
e-mail: wermuth using math.chalmers.se
        (nanny.wermuth using post.harvard.edu)

forwarded to statlist by