[Statlist] 1st Swiss Statistics Seminar 2008

Dümbgen Lutz |utz@duembgen @end|ng |rom @t@t@un|be@ch
Mon Apr 21 20:50:56 CEST 2008

Dear Statisticians and Colleagues!

Let me please remind you of the upcoming Swiss Statistics Seminar next
Friday (April 25) in Bern. We invited
    Hajo Holzmann (Technical University at Karlsruhe)
    Richard Chandler (University College London)
    Leonard Held (University of Zuerich);
see also
    http://www.imsv.unibe.ch/htm/sstats.htm.
In addition there will be an informal workshop on Applied Statistics
in Life Sciences in the morning (11:00-13:00).

I am looking forward to an interesting meeting and to welcome you in Bern!

With kind regards,
Lutz Duembgen

ps.
The 2nd Swiss Statistics Seminar 2008 is scheduled for October 24 in Bern.

University of Bern
Institute of Mathematical Statistics
  and Actuarial Science

Prof. Lutz Duembgen