[Statlist] Swiss Days of Statistics 2006: Call of Papers

Baumgartner, Marcel, VEVEY, STR.SUPPLYCHAIN M@rce|@B@umg@rtner @end|ng |rom ne@t|e@com
Wed Mar 29 08:30:12 CEST 2006

Dear member of statlist,

in 2006, the Swiss Days of Statistics  will take place in the Ticino, in the beautiful town of Lugano, from November 15 to 17 2006.

The organizing committee has just opened the Call of Papers. You can find all the relevant information at this address:

http://www.statoo.ch/gss06/

This year, no general theme will be used throughout the conference. However, the programme will be very widespread in order to satisfy the needs of almost all statisticians. Please send us your abstracts no later than April 30, 2006.

Don't hesitate to contact me or any other member of the organizing committee. We are looking forward counting you among the participants and contributors of this annual conference !

Regards