fGarch package

Julija Cerovic Smolovic julija at ac.me
Thu Dec 1 14:53:29 CET 2016

Dear Tobias,

I need to model my data by FIAPARCH and HYGARCH model for academic reasons
(writing paper for an academic journal), so I wanted to ask you if there is
any possibility to include these models in package fGarch. You noted in pdf
manual of this package that garchOxFit is no longer part of fGarch package,
and if interested to use, to contact you.

I hope you will respond me in a reasonable time.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Julija Cerovic Smolovic
University of Montenegro