CRAN packages maintained by you

Kurt Hornik Kurt.Hornik at wu.ac.at
Mon Dec 2 18:14:55 CET 2013

> Dear maintainers,

> This concerns the packages

>     ADM3 BAS Cairo DIME DIRECT DPM.GGM ExactSampling FunCluster FunNet
>     GGally GLDEX GMD GenKern ISBF JASPAR MetaPath MiST MixSim NSA OPDOE
>     OPE PCovR PET Peaks QT QTLRel RTDAmeritrade RTextTools RTisean
>     RcmdrPlugin.SCDA Reol Rsundials Ryacas SDDA SII StochaTR TWIX
>     TreeSim UScensus2000blkgrp UScensus2000cdp UScensus2000tract amap
>     binom brainwaver capme cghseg charlson cit coalescentMCMC colbycol
>     compositions compositionsGUI coxphw ecodist equivalence evdbayes
>     extracat fAssets fBonds fExtremes fPortfolio fRegression fTrading
>     factas flubase forensic ftnonpar gazetools gibbs.met huge
>     iSubpathwayMiner idbg ifa insideRODE integrOmics interactivity kknn
>     lawstat localdepth maxent mcgibbsit mcr mnormt mpa ndtv ndvits
>     pdfCluster phyloTop polyclip powell ppMeasures predmixcor proj4
>     qPCR.CT qlspack qtbase ref refund rgcvpack ringscale sampling seq2R
>     seqCBS sifds sisus snort spider survAUC tonymisc topologyGSA
>     validator waveslim weirs wle wombsoft yacca

> maintained by one of you, for which R CMD check finds problems in the
> 'whether package can be installed' check, see below for details.

> Can we pls have updates fixing these within the next 2 weeks?

> Note that other R CMD check problems may need to be addressed as well.

Still open for packages

    ADM3 BAS Cairo DIME DIRECT DPM.GGM FunCluster FunNet GGally GLDEX
    GMD JASPAR MetaPath MiST MixSim NSA OPDOE OPE PCovR PET Peaks QT
    QTLRel RTDAmeritrade RTextTools RTisean RcmdrPlugin.SCDA Rsundials
    Ryacas SDDA SII StochaTR TWIX TreeSim UScensus2000blkgrp
    UScensus2000cdp UScensus2000tract amap binom brainwaver capme
    charlson cit compositions ecodist evdbayes extracat fAssets fBonds
    fExtremes fPortfolio fRegression fTrading factas flubase forensic
    ftnonpar gazetools gibbs.met huge iSubpathwayMiner idbg ifa
    insideRODE integrOmics kknn lawstat mcr mnormt mpa ndvits phyloTop
    powell ppMeasures predmixcor proj4 qPCR.CT qlspack qtbase ref
    refund ringscale seq2R seqCBS sifds sisus snort spider survAUC
    tonymisc validator waveslim weirs wle wombsoft yacca

it seems, see below for details.

This will be the last reminder: if you want your package to remain
active on CRAN, please address this issue (as well as other pending
issues shown on the package check results page) within 2 weeks.

Package: ADM3 Version: 1.2
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘ADM3’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/ADM3.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: BAS Version: 1.0
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘BAS’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/BAS.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: Cairo Version: 1.5-2
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘Cairo’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/Cairo.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: DIME Version: 1.1
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘DIME’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/DIME.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: DIRECT Version: 1.0
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘DIRECT’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/DIRECT.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: DPM.GGM Version: 0.14
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘DPM.GGM’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/DPM.GGM.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: FunCluster Version: 1.09
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘FunCluster’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/FunCluster.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: FunNet Version: 1.00-12
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘FunNet’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘sna::gapply’ when loading ‘FunNet’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/FunNet.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: GGally Version: 0.4.4
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘reshape::rename’ when loading ‘GGally’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘reshape::round_any’ when loading ‘GGally’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/GGally.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: GLDEX Version: 1.0.4.4
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘GLDEX’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/GLDEX.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: GMD Version: 0.3.1.1
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘GMD’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/GMD.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: JASPAR Version: 0.0.1
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘JASPAR’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/JASPAR.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: MetaPath Version: 0.9
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘limma::show’ when loading ‘MetaPath’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/MetaPath.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: MiST Version: 1.0
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘CompQuadForm::davies’ when loading ‘MiST’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘CompQuadForm::liu’ when loading ‘MiST’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/MiST.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: MixSim Version: 1.0-8
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘MixSim’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/MixSim.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: NSA Version: 0.0.32
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘NSA’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/NSA.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: OPDOE Version: 1.0-7
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘gmp::factorize’ when loading ‘OPDOE’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/OPDOE.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: OPE Version: 0.7
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘OPE’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/OPE.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: PCovR Version: 1.1
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘psych::logit’ when loading ‘PCovR’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘ThreeWay::phi’ when loading ‘PCovR’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘ThreeWay::tr’ when loading ‘PCovR’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/PCovR.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: PET Version: 0.4.9
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘PET’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/PET.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: Peaks Version: 0.2
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘Peaks’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/Peaks.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: QT Version: 1.3
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘QT’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘SASxport::label’ when loading ‘QT’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘SASxport::label<-’ when loading ‘QT’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/QT.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: QTLRel Version: 0.2-12
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘QTLRel’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/QTLRel.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: RTDAmeritrade Version: 0.0.1
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘sfsmisc::last’ when loading ‘RTDAmeritrade’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/RTDAmeritrade.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: RTextTools Version: 1.4.1
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘SparseM::coerce’ when loading ‘RTextTools’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/RTextTools.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: RTisean Version: 3.0.14
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘RTisean’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/RTisean.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: RcmdrPlugin.SCDA Version: 0.2
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘SCRT::graph’ when loading ‘RcmdrPlugin.SCDA’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/RcmdrPlugin.SCDA.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: Rsundials Version: 1.6
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘Rsundials’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/Rsundials.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: Ryacas Version: 0.2-11
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘Ryacas’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/Ryacas.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: SDDA Version: 1.0-5
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘SDDA’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/SDDA.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: SII Version: 1.0.2
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘SII’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/SII.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: StochaTR Version: 1.0.4
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘StochaTR’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/StochaTR.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: TWIX Version: 0.2.19
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘TWIX’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/TWIX.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: TreeSim Version: 1.9
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘geiger::drop.tip’ when loading ‘TreeSim’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘geiger::vcv.phylo’ when loading ‘TreeSim’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/TreeSim.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: UScensus2000blkgrp Version: 0.03
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘UScensus2000blkgrp’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/UScensus2000blkgrp.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: UScensus2000cdp Version: 0.03
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘UScensus2000cdp’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/UScensus2000cdp.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: UScensus2000tract Version: 0.03
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘UScensus2000tract’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/UScensus2000tract.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: amap Version: 0.8-7
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘amap’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/amap.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: binom Version: 1.0-5
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘binom’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/binom.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: brainwaver Version: 1.6
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘brainwaver’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/brainwaver.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: capme Version: 1.3
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘capme’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/capme.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: charlson Version: 1.0
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘reshape::rename’ when loading ‘charlson’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘reshape::round_any’ when loading ‘charlson’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/charlson.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: cit Version: 1.1
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘cit’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/cit.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: compositions Version: 1.30-1
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘graphics::plot’ when loading ‘compositions’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/compositions.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: ecodist Version: 1.2.7
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘ecodist’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/ecodist.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: evdbayes Version: 1.1-0
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘evdbayes’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/evdbayes.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: extracat Version: 1.6-3
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘reshape::rename’ when loading ‘extracat’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘reshape::round_any’ when loading ‘extracat’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/extracat.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: fAssets Version: 2110.79
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘fAssets’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/fAssets.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: fBonds Version: 2160.76
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘fBonds’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/fBonds.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: fExtremes Version: 3010.80
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘fTrading::rollMax’ when loading ‘fExtremes’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘fTrading::rollMean’ when loading ‘fExtremes’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘fTrading::rollMin’ when loading ‘fExtremes’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/fExtremes.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: fPortfolio Version: 2130.80
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘fPortfolio’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/fPortfolio.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: fRegression Version: 3010.78
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘fTrading::rollMax’ when loading ‘fRegression’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘fTrading::rollMean’ when loading ‘fRegression’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘fTrading::rollMin’ when loading ‘fRegression’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/fRegression.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: fTrading Version: 2160.77
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘fTrading’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/fTrading.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: factas Version: 2.1
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘graphics::image’ when loading ‘factas’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/factas.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: flubase Version: 1.0
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘FinTS::Acf’ when loading ‘flubase’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/flubase.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: forensic Version: 0.2
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘forensic’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/forensic.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: ftnonpar Version: 0.1-88
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘ftnonpar’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/ftnonpar.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: gazetools Version: 3.0
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘reshape::rename’ when loading ‘gazetools’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘reshape::round_any’ when loading ‘gazetools’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/gazetools.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: gibbs.met Version: 1.1-3
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘gibbs.met’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/gibbs.met.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: huge Version: 1.2.4
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘huge’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/huge.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: iSubpathwayMiner Version: 3.0
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘igraph::degree’ when loading ‘iSubpathwayMiner’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘igraph::edges’ when loading ‘iSubpathwayMiner’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘igraph::transitivity’ when loading ‘iSubpathwayMiner’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘XML::addNode’ when loading ‘iSubpathwayMiner’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/iSubpathwayMiner.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: idbg Version: 1.0
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘idbg’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/idbg.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: ifa Version: 7.0
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘ifa’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/ifa.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: insideRODE Version: 2.0
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘insideRODE’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/insideRODE.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: integrOmics Version: 2.55
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘integrOmics’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/integrOmics.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: kknn Version: 1.2-2
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘stats::cov2cor’ when loading ‘kknn’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘stats::toeplitz’ when loading ‘kknn’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘stats::update’ when loading ‘kknn’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/kknn.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: lawstat Version: 2.4
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘VGAM::case.names’ when loading ‘lawstat’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘VGAM::coef’ when loading ‘lawstat’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘VGAM::coefficients’ when loading ‘lawstat’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘VGAM::df.residual’ when loading ‘lawstat’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘VGAM::dfbeta’ when loading ‘lawstat’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘VGAM::fitted’ when loading ‘lawstat’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘VGAM::fitted.values’ when loading ‘lawstat’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘VGAM::formula’ when loading ‘lawstat’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘VGAM::hatvalues’ when loading ‘lawstat’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘VGAM::poly’ when loading ‘lawstat’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘VGAM::residuals’ when loading ‘lawstat’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘VGAM::variable.names’ when loading ‘lawstat’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘VGAM::weights’ when loading ‘lawstat’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/lawstat.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: mcr Version: 1.1
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘mcr’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/mcr.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: mnormt Version: 1.4-5
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘mnormt’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/mnormt.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: mpa Version: 0.7.3
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘mpa’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/mpa.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: ndvits Version: 1.0.1
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘RTisean::project’ when loading ‘ndvits’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/ndvits.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: phyloTop Version: 1.0
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘phylobase::edges’ when loading ‘phyloTop’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/phyloTop.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: powell Version: 1.0-0
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘powell’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/powell.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: ppMeasures Version: 0.2
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘ppMeasures’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/ppMeasures.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: predmixcor Version: 1.1-1
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘predmixcor’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/predmixcor.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: proj4 Version: 1.0-8
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘proj4’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/proj4.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: qPCR.CT Version: 1.1
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘qPCR.CT’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/qPCR.CT.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: qlspack Version: 2.2
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘qlspack’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/qlspack.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: qtbase Version: 1.0.4
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  /tmp/RtmpsQhizr/R.INSTALL70ca1d9da2c5/qtbase/kdebindings/generator/parser/parser.cpp:1035:2: warning: #warning "implement me" [-Wcpp]
  /tmp/RtmpsQhizr/R.INSTALL70ca1d9da2c5/qtbase/kdebindings/generator/parser/parser.cpp:2603:2: warning: #warning "implemente me (AST)" [-Wcpp]
  /tmp/RtmpsQhizr/R.INSTALL70ca1d9da2c5/qtbase/kdebindings/generator/parser/parser.cpp:3489:2: warning: #warning "mark the ast as constant" [-Wcpp]
  /tmp/RtmpsQhizr/R.INSTALL70ca1d9da2c5/qtbase/kdebindings/generator/name_compiler.cpp:139:2: warning: #warning "NameCompiler::visitUnqualifiedName() -- implement me" [-Wcpp]
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/qtbase.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: ref Version: 0.98
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘ref’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/ref.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: refund Version: 0.1-8
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘magic::magic’ when loading ‘refund’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘lme4::VarCorr’ when loading ‘refund’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘lme4::fixef’ when loading ‘refund’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘lme4::lmList’ when loading ‘refund’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘lme4::ranef’ when loading ‘refund’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/refund.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: ringscale Version: 0.1.2
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘ringscale’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/ringscale.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: seq2R Version: 1.0
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘seq2R’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/seq2R.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: seqCBS Version: 1.2
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘seqCBS’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/seqCBS.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: sifds Version: 0.9-1
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘gdata::object.size’ when loading ‘sifds’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/sifds.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: sisus Version: 0.09-011
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘gdata::combine’ when loading ‘sisus’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘stats::lowess’ when loading ‘sisus’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘stats::nobs’ when loading ‘sisus’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/sisus.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: snort Version: 1.0
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘sna::%c%’ when loading ‘snort’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/snort.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: spider Version: 1.2-0
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘pegas::mst’ when loading ‘spider’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/spider.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: survAUC Version: 1.0-5
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘survAUC’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/survAUC.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: tonymisc Version: 1.1.1
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘car::recode’ when loading ‘tonymisc’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/tonymisc.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: validator Version: 1.0
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘clValid::connectivity’ when loading ‘validator’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘flexclust::clusters’ when loading ‘validator’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/validator.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: waveslim Version: 1.7.1
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘waveslim’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/waveslim.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: weirs Version: 0.21
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘weirs’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/weirs.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: wle Version: 0.9-7
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘wle’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/wle.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: wombsoft Version: 2.0
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘wombsoft’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/wombsoft.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.

Package: yacca Version: 1.1
Check: whether package can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: ignoring .First.lib() for package ‘yacca’
See ‘/home/hornik/tmp/R.check/r-devel-clang/Work/PKGS/yacca.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.