Fwd: fImport yahooKeystats

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Thu Jan 19 22:23:10 CET 2012

Dear James,
thanks a lot for your suggestion.

Today, I've met with other Rmetrics core team members, but forgot to
address this issue.
I'm forwarding it hereby to the others.

My personal opinion: I think it's a very good idea to work with (and
hence 'Depend' on) the well maintained and known to be good quality
package  'XML'.
OTOH, I have not been involved in fImports, so
I really do leave this to those among us who are mainly involved with
'fImports'.

Martin