Package fArma_2100.76.tar.gz did not pass R CMD check

Uwe.Ligges at R-Project.org Uwe.Ligges at R-Project.org
Sun Oct 16 17:00:12 CEST 2011

Dear package maintainer,

this notification has been generated automatically.
Your package fArma_2100.76.tar.gz did *not* pass 'R CMD check' on
Windows and will be omitted from the corresponding CRAN directory
(CRAN/bin/windows/contrib/2.14/).
Please check the attached log-file and consider to resubmit a version
with increased version number that passes R CMD check on Windows.

Please note that we are talking about R-2.14.0 alpha/beta/rc
(but not the current R-2.13.2, the current release version of R).
R-2.14.0 will be released on October 31.
Please consider to submit a fixed version without any ERROR or WARNING until release.
For details (and for results on other platforms) see
http://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_summary.html
A description on how to update packages for specific R-2.14.0 related changes is
available at http://developer.r-project.org/214update.txt
R version 2.14.0 alpha (2011-10-13 r57240)

All the best,
Uwe Ligges
(Maintainer of binary packages for Windows)