AW: fUnitRoots failing with urca import due to BIC

Pfaff, Bernhard Dr. Bernhard_Pfaff at fra.invesco.com
Mon May 30 09:25:36 CEST 2011

Hello Dirk,

a couple of weeks ago BDR reminded package maintainers of a change with respect to BIC. He suggested for 'urca' the NAMESPEACE insertion you provided below. The latest CRAN Package Check does not indicate an error for 'urca'. If I recall correctly, the package fUnitRoots was mentioned in that email of BDR, too. Maybe the required changes have not implemented in there?

Best,
Bernhard

b/R/site-library/fUnitRoots/libs