Package fSeries_270.76.3.tar.gz has been built for Windows - with a WARNING
Uwe.Ligges at R-Project.org
Uwe.Ligges at R-Project.org
Sun Mar 20 18:36:24 CET 2011
Dear package maintainer,
this notification has been generated automatically.
Your package fSeries_270.76.3.tar.gz did pass 'R CMD check' only with WARNING(s).
It has been built for Windows and
will be published within 24 hours in the corresponding CRAN directory
Please note that we are talking about R-2.13.0 alpha/beta/rc
(but not the current R-2.12.2). R-2.13.0 will be released on April 13.
Please consider to submit a fixed version without any WARNING until release.
For details (and for results on other platforms) see
R version 2.13.0 alpha (2011-03-17 r54849)
All the best,
(Maintainer of binary packages for Windows)
-------------- next part --------------
* using log directory 'd:/Rcompile/CRANpkg/local/2.13/fSeries.Rcheck'
* using R version 2.13.0 alpha (2011-03-17 r54849)
* using platform: i386-pc-mingw32 (32-bit)
* using session charset: ISO8859-1
* checking for file 'fSeries/DESCRIPTION' ... OK
* this is package 'fSeries' version '270.76.3'
* checking package dependencies ... OK
* checking if this is a source package ... OK
* checking whether package 'fSeries' can be installed ... OK
* checking package directory ... OK
* checking for portable file names ... OK
* checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ... OK
* checking top-level files ... OK
* checking index information ... OK
* checking package subdirectories ... OK
* checking R files for non-ASCII characters ... OK
* checking R files for syntax errors ... OK
* checking whether the package can be loaded ... OK
* checking whether the package can be loaded with stated dependencies ... OK
* checking whether the package can be unloaded cleanly ... OK
* checking for unstated dependencies in R code ... OK
* checking S3 generic/method consistency ... OK
* checking replacement functions ... OK
* checking foreign function calls ... OK
* checking R code for possible problems ... OK
* checking Rd files ... OK
* checking Rd metadata ... OK
* checking Rd cross-references ... OK
* checking for missing documentation entries ... OK
* checking for code/documentation mismatches ... OK
* checking Rd \usage sections ... WARNING
Assignments in \usage in documentation object 'dim':
colnames <- .timeSeries(x) <- value
rownames <- .timeSeries(x) <- value
Functions with \usage entries need to have the appropriate \alias
entries, and all their arguments documented.
The \usage entries must correspond to syntactically valid R code.
See the chapter 'Writing R documentation files' in manual 'Writing R
* checking Rd contents ... OK
* checking for unstated dependencies in examples ... OK
* checking examples ... OK
* checking for unstated dependencies in tests ... OK
* checking tests ... OK
* checking PDF version of manual ... OK
WARNING: There was 1 warning, see
More information about the Rmetrics-core