yahooKeystats function

J Toll jctoll at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 04:50:33 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm contacting you because I believe that the yahooKeystats function
in the current fImport package (Version:	2110.79) is broken.  It
appears that Yahoo changed their HTML slightly which has caused the
function to break.  Several months ago, I attempted to edit the
function and managed to get it working.  I posted those changes to the
R-SIG-FINANCE list in case anyone else was interested.

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-finance/2011q1/007250.html

Since then, I started using the XML package for the processing of HTML
and went ahead and rewrote the yahooKeystats function using this
package.  I was wondering if you would be interested in using the
function I wrote in place of the broken yahooKeystats function?  I
believe this version might prove to be easier to maintain over time.

Best regards,

James Toll