Your Telephone Call

Scott Bland mpbleader at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 16:40:57 CEST 2011

Hello!!

If you are open to additional income, PLEASE read on!!  If not, I wish you nothing but success in what you are currently doing.

I just wanted to reach out to you to make you aware of something I have come across that's fun, fast and easy! There is a lot more to it, but the bottom line is, for a one time flat fee you can drastically reduce or totally eliminate your on-going gasoline and grocery expenses
 and get paid on top of that!

It's one of best programs I have come across in years.  To me it was a no-brainer, and I jumped in IMMEDIATELY and have been receiving FREE groceries and gas now for about 10 months!!  You should really check it out for yourself.

Please call 253-780-9870 for a 3 minute overview and site details to obtain full information on this nationwide program that is helping all sorts of people!!  You will thank me you did.

All the best,
Scott Bland
Lima, Ohio
253-780-9870
** You are NOT part of some mailing campaign. This is a ONE TIME
MAILING, however; due to the CAN spam act, I must place this information below:

You received a call/email because you:
1) Requested more information via an online form
2) Requested more information via a call to our office
3) Had expressed an interest in receiving information about online opportunities
4) Business to business email exchange.
5) or were on an opt-in safe list.

As stated this is a ONE TIME mailing however; if you believe this email in error and you do not need help then please accept my most sincere apology, and simply hit "reply" and write "Rem0ve Me" in the subject line.