mean.acf?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Sun Nov 28 02:46:40 CET 2010

Hello:

       Does there exist a "mean.acf" in any contributed package that you
know?  I could not find such but felt a need so created the attached.

       If you think this would be a useful addition to Rmetrics, I can
add it to, e.g., "fBasics".  However, I felt a need to ask before I did it.

       If you think it should be modified, I can do that.  For example,
it might be appropriate add a logical argument "weights" indicating
whether to use a simple average or a weighted average using, e.g,
(n.used-1) for the weights.

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer

--