International mobility of researchers

Elissavet Lykogianni automailer at checkmarket.com
Tue Feb 2 11:56:06 CET 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

Stimulating knowledge exchange through mobility of researchers has become a key priority to national and European policy makers. However, a lot is still not fully understood and more evidence is needed to develop effective policies on this topic. To this end, the European Commission has launched a large scale study (known as the MORE-study - www.researchersmobility.eu) focusing on mobility patterns and career paths of researchers.

We would like to invite you to participate to our survey (about 10-15 minutes of your time) in order to collect your experiences with respect to mobility. Your opinion on the problems, needs and attitudes will help the European Commission (and other Governments) to develop better targeted policies on this subject.

All completed surveys shall remain strictly private and confidential and shall only be used for the purposes of this study.

Please click here to start the survey:
http://s.checkmarket.com/?e=13049&c=4540162&l=en&h=AB2064CABD4A9422DB75

Thank you in advance for your survey participation and feedback.

If you encounter any technical difficulties taking the survey, please contact us at EC-study at researchersmobility.eu

Sincerely yours,

Arnold Verbeek
(project director)