about fSeries

chalabi at phys.ethz.ch chalabi at phys.ethz.ch
Sat Mar 1 19:05:10 CET 2008

Hi Chuch,

since version 240.?? we have re-organised all Rmetrics packages and it
is possible that the functions you are looking for  have been moved to
another packages.

Could you please be more explicit about the function
you want to use?

You could install all Rmetrics packages and see if you find the
functions you are looking for.

install.packages("Rmetrics")

regards,
Yohan

"chuch" <chuch at scut.edu.cn> writes:

> Dear Rmetrics Core Team members:
>
>      I am a PHD student in South China University of Technology. I need to use the "fSeries" package in my reaserch. But I found the version 260.72 of fSeries is much different from the version 240.10068. The latter has useful tools for analysis long-range dependence which I need, however, the former is now needed for many other packages.
>
>     If I install both of the packages, there will be some conflicts. How can I solve this problem?
>
> Best regards
> Robert Chen
>

> chuch
> 2008-02-29