fCalendar 262.73 install error

Cyril Vaclav vacko at mail.kotelna.sk
Tue Apr 29 16:49:06 CEST 2008

Hi Yohan,

you were right with the package. The problem was in fUtilities. I'm
not sure with the rest.

I checked the installed.packeges() output and realized that
fUtilities had built   2.4.0 or 2.4.1. Hence I reinstalled fUtilities the
built field had changed to 2.6.2 and the problem with fCalendar disappeared.
 See the report blow.

I do not know what exactly happend if someone change the built or I
installed the fUtilities under previous version of R (I doubt that it might
have an effect but I'm not expert).

thx

Cyril Vaclav

> install.packages('fUtilities')
trying URL
> 'http://cran.at.r-project.org/src/contrib/fUtilities_260.72.tar.gz'
Content type 'application/x-gzip' length 90562 bytes (88 Kb)
opened URL
downloaded 88 Kb

* Installing *source* package 'fUtilities' ...
** R
** inst
** preparing package for lazy loading

 RUnit 0.4.17 loaded.
** help
 >>> Building/Updating help pages for package 'fUtilities'
     Formats: text html latex example
  BasicExtensions                   text    html    latex   example
  BivariateInterpolation            text    html    latex   example
  CodeTables                        text    html    latex   example
  ColorPalettes                     text    html    latex   example
  ColumnStatistics                  text    html    latex   example
  GeneralS4Extractors               text    html    latex   example
  HeavisideFunction                 text    html    latex   example
  HypothesisTesting                 text    html    latex   example
  InteractivePlots                  text    html    latex   example
  PortableInnovations               text    html    latex   example
  RowStatistics                     text    html    latex   example
  SkewnessKurtosis                  text    html    latex   example
  VectorMatrixAddon                 text    html    latex   example
** building package indices ...
* DONE (fUtilities)

The downloaded packages are in
        /tmp/RtmpmpJZAd/downloaded_packages
Updating HTML index of packages in '.Library'