Fwd: Problem using function armaFit

Dennis Uyemura duyemura at ix.netcom.com
Fri Apr 11 15:46:45 CEST 2008

Prof. Wuertz:

Yes, today I re-installed the latest versions of:  fArma, fBasics,
fImport, fSeries, fCalendar, fEcofin, fUtilities.
I have R version 2.6.2.
I have loaded the other required packages:  robustbase, RUnit, stats,
graphics, methods, MASS, utils, spatial, tcltk, and zoo.
I still get the same error:
'Error in eval(expr, envir, enclos) : object "package" not found'

Thank you for investigating this issue.
Dennis Uyemura