[OGRUG] R Gov Conference Discount Code - Ottawa Gatineau R User Group

Nicole DelGiudice n|co|e @end|ng |rom |@nder@n@|yt|c@@com
Thu Nov 4 15:19:10 CET 2021

Hi Peter,

It is a 20% off discount to the conference and/or workshops we have
available. Discount code is ottawaR20
<https://rstats.ai/tickets/?utm_source=landeranalytics> and tickets can be
purchased at rstats.ai/tickets. I hope you and the members of your group
are able to join!

The Government & Public Sector R Conference
<https://rstats.ai/gov?utm_source=landeranalytics> will take place as a virtual
event on December 9-10, with workshops on December 8th! With the event
being virtual, you can join in on the fun from ANYWHERE!

You will hear from a talented group of speakers
<https://rstats.ai/gov?utm_source=landeranalytics#speakers> including Aaron
Mannes <https://twitter.com/awmannes?utm_source=landeranalytics> from
Culmen LLC supporting DHS S&T, Wendy Martinez
<https://twitter.com/BLS_gov?utm_source=landeranalytics> from Bureau of
Labor Statistics, Alex Gold
<https://twitter.com/alexkgold?utm_source=landeranalytics> from RStudio, Vivian
Peng <https://twitter.com/create_self?utm_source=landeranalytics> from City
of Los Angeles and so many more over the two-day conference. You do not
want to miss out!

Also, join us for a full-day interactive workshop
<https://rstats.ai/gov?utm_source=landeranalytics#workshops> the day before
the conference on December 8th, which will also be held virtually:

   -

   Introduction to Machine Learning for Public Policy with Jonathan Hersh
   -

   Using Data to Combat Climate Change with Alexandra Boghosian

Grab your tickets now!
<https://rstats.ai/tickets/?utm_source=landeranalytics> Use code ottawaR20
<https://rstats.ai/tickets/?utm_source=landeranalytics> to get 20% off
conference & workshop tickets!

To learn more about the speaker lineup, workshops, agenda and various
promotions visit rstats.ai/gov
<http://rstats.ai/gov/?utm_source=landeranalytics>. Also, follow @rstatsai
<https://twitter.com/rstatsai?utm_source=nyhackr> on Twitter for all the
conference details.

Thanks,
Nicole DelGiudice
Events & Marketing Coordinator
<https://www.landeranalytics.com/>

On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 5:42 PM Peter Timusk <ptimusk using sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Hello how much of a discount can you offer?
>
> Peter T.
>
> I don't speak for my employer or associations I am a member of or
> volunteer for unless otherwise noted.
>
> On Nov 3, 2021, at 5:33 PM, Nicole DelGiudice <nicole using landeranalytics.com>
> wrote:
>

> I hope all is well! I’m reaching out about the 2021 Government & Public
> Sector R Conference that Lander Analytics is hosting December 8-10,
> virtually online. We would love for you and the members of Ottawa Gatineau
> R User Group to join us!
>
> I wanted to offer your group a discount code to join us virtually from
> anywhere! Feel free to send the blurb below to your group. Thank you and
> please let me know if you have any questions!
>
> The Government & Public Sector R Conference
> <https://rstats.ai/gov?utm_source=landeranalytics> will take place as a
> virtual
> event on December 9-10, with workshops on December 8th! With the event
> being virtual, you can join in on the fun from ANYWHERE!
>
> You will hear from a talented group of speakers
> <https://rstats.ai/gov?utm_source=landeranalytics#speakers> including
> Aaron
> Mannes <https://twitter.com/awmannes?utm_source=landeranalytics> from
> Culmen LLC supporting DHS S&T, Wendy Martinez
> <https://twitter.com/BLS_gov?utm_source=landeranalytics> from Bureau of
> Labor Statistics, Alex Gold
> <https://twitter.com/alexkgold?utm_source=landeranalytics> from RStudio,
> Vivian
> Peng <https://twitter.com/create_self?utm_source=landeranalytics> from
> City
> of Los Angeles and so many more over the two-day conference. You do not
> want to miss out!
>
> Also, join us for a full-day interactive workshop
> <https://rstats.ai/gov?utm_source=landeranalytics#workshops> the day
> before
> the conference on December 8th, which will also be held virtually:
>
>   -

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]