[OGRUG] R Gov Conference Discount Code - Ottawa Gatineau R User Group

Nicole DelGiudice n|co|e @end|ng |rom |@nder@n@|yt|c@@com
Wed Nov 3 21:40:36 CET 2021

Hello!

I hope all is well! I’m reaching out about the 2021 Government & Public
Sector R Conference that Lander Analytics is hosting December 8-10,
virtually online. We would love for you and the members of Ottawa Gatineau
R User Group to join us!

I wanted to offer your group a discount code to join us virtually from
anywhere! Feel free to send the blurb below to your group. Thank you and
please let me know if you have any questions!

The Government & Public Sector R Conference
<https://rstats.ai/gov?utm_source=landeranalytics> will take place as a virtual
event on December 9-10, with workshops on December 8th! With the event
being virtual, you can join in on the fun from ANYWHERE!

You will hear from a talented group of speakers
<https://rstats.ai/gov?utm_source=landeranalytics#speakers> including Aaron
Mannes <https://twitter.com/awmannes?utm_source=landeranalytics> from
Culmen LLC supporting DHS S&T, Wendy Martinez
<https://twitter.com/BLS_gov?utm_source=landeranalytics> from Bureau of
Labor Statistics, Alex Gold
<https://twitter.com/alexkgold?utm_source=landeranalytics> from RStudio, Vivian
Peng <https://twitter.com/create_self?utm_source=landeranalytics> from City
of Los Angeles and so many more over the two-day conference. You do not
want to miss out!

Also, join us for a full-day interactive workshop
<https://rstats.ai/gov?utm_source=landeranalytics#workshops> the day before
the conference on December 8th, which will also be held virtually:

   -

   Introduction to Machine Learning for Public Policy with Jonathan Hersh
   -

   Using Data to Combat Climate Change with Alexandra Boghosian

Grab your tickets now!
<https://rstats.ai/tickets/?utm_source=landeranalytics> Use code ottawaR20
<https://rstats.ai/tickets/?utm_source=landeranalytics> to get 20% off
conference & workshop tickets!

To learn more about the speaker lineup, workshops, agenda and various
promotions visit rstats.ai/gov
<http://rstats.ai/gov/?utm_source=landeranalytics>. Also, follow @rstatsai
<https://twitter.com/rstatsai?utm_source=nyhackr> on Twitter for all the
conference details.