[OGRUG] seek advice/collaboration on how to promote R in our city (follow up)

Chunyun Ma ChunyunM@ @ending from cm@il@c@rleton@c@
Wed Oct 24 02:50:50 CEST 2018

Hi dear fellow R users!

My name is Chunyun. About three weeks ago, I sent an email to this group seeking advice/collaboration on how to promote R in our city. I am resending this email just in case my last email didn't reach some of you.

I have been using R for the past three years, most recently completed my PhD thesis using R. This past summer, I designed and delivered a series of workshops on introduction to R. My audience consisted of a professor from Carleton University and her lab members. Most recently, I started a weekly R workshop with a small group of students at Carleton. These experiences really inspired me to wanting to connect with other people who are also interested in promoting R.

If you have experience with this subject and wouldn't mind sharing, let's meet in person! I am currently working as a postdoc at Carleton University and can meet you in the evenings on weekdays or during weekends.

Best wishes,  Chunyun

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]