[OGRUG] Quick Survey Until 11 April 2013: Towards a Training Course in Free/Libre/Open Source Licensing and Contracting

Joseph Potvin jpotvin at opman.ca
Wed Apr 10 03:15:57 CEST 2013

Hello, My previous email might have had *asterisks* inadvertently
inserted around the URL of the survey, about which I was not aware of.
Please use this link for the survey if sharing with anyone else.
http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=6pjtq7tro6rrq8y239996

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Joseph Potvin

jpotvin at opman.ca