[OGRUG] OGRUG table at Ottawa "User Group Connect"

Paul Gilbert pgilbert902 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 17:54:13 CET 2013

We have agreed to staff an OGRUG table Saturday at  "User Group
Connect", details below. I am just putting together a timetable for
volunteers. Please let me know if you are willing to cover an hour or
two (or more, or less). Even if you do not want to be on duty, please
feel to drop by on Saturday.

Paul
__________

There will be a free one-day "User Group Connect" conference
(http://ugconnect.ca/) to bring together high-tech workers, user groups
and software users.  Potential new users will be able to explore the
possibilities for obtaining and using software, and for connecting to
user groups of people with similar interests.

The conference will be held in the Ottawa "Market Area" at Shopify
Headquarters, 126 York Street (Second floor) on February 9, 2013 from
10:00 to 16:00.  User groups and sponsors will have site access from
09:00 to 17:00.

The conference is being organized by Ottawa Carleton Linux Users Group
(OCLUG, http://oclug.on.ca/).