[OGRUG] UseR! 2010

Robert Biddle robtbiddle at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 14:48:51 CEST 2010

I'm not going, but I'll be interested in hearing later from people who do.

Although I use R in all my stats work and generally love it, I have
lately been finding the data scope model
frustrating. So I  have been wondering whether the Python-R approach is
worth looking
at more closely. I'd be interested in knowing how RPy (or RPy2 or
whatever) is regarded at UseR.

Robert Biddle, PhD, Professor of Human Computer Interaction School of
Computer Science, Office of the Dean of Arts and Social Sciences,
Carleton University, Ottawa, ON K1S 5B6, CANADA; Tel. +1 613 520-2600
ext. 6317; Fax. +1 613 520-3667; Email. robert_biddle at carleton.ca