[OGRUG] Reminder of Friday get-together

Prof. John C Nash nashjc at uottawa.ca
Wed Nov 4 16:03:42 CET 2009

Bryan Lewis has informed us he won't be here, but reason is flu! Sigh.

We do have some information from UseR 2009 and announcements of the 2010
meeting, which will be hosted by NIST near Washington DC next July.

Some members of the group have said they are willing to tell a bit about
R issues they are working on.

And, of course, we'll be happy to take questions and learn about R
applications in different areas.

JN