[R-SIG-Win] New Rtools sent to CRAN

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Sun Sep 27 20:57:13 CEST 2015

----- Original Message -----

OK, I ran the Bioconductor builds with the new toolchain and the experimental version of R-devel.
A number of packages fail to install/compile which worked before with regular R-devel. Some of these are fairly important packages which have a lot of reverse dependencies.

The build report is here:

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.3/bioc-LATEST/windows2.bioconductor.org-index.html#show=timeout,error

The list of packages with compilation errors not appearing in the normal build are:

affxparser
AffyTiling
arrayQualityMetrics
bamsignals
ChemmineOB
deepSNV
flowMatch
flowWorkspace
GeneNetworkBuilder
HilbertVisGUI
mzR
Rdisop
xps

You can view the build report for one of these packages by replacing PACKAGENAME with one of the packages above in this link:

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.3/bioc-LATEST/PACKAGENAME/windows2.bioconductor.org-install.html

For example, for affxparser:

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.3/bioc-LATEST/affxparser/windows2.bioconductor.org-install.html

FYI