[R-SIG-Win] Some suggested changes to Windows makefiles with respect to experimental toolchain

Avraham Adler avraham.adler at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 01:07:54 CEST 2015

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 6:56 PM, Duncan Murdoch <murdoch.duncan at gmail.com> wrote:
> I didn't write the make files, and can't answer your questions.  You're
> on your own here if nobody else pipes up.
>
> Duncan Murdoch

Completely understood. Would you suggest that I cross-post the
question to R-devel to enhance the possibility of somone piping up?

Also, if the patch works under he current toolchain as well, I would
still want to submit it, if that is acceptable, as 1) the benefits of
LTO will still be recognized in the core of R and 2) it makes external
BLAS compilation easier.

Thank you again,

Avi