[R-SIG-Win] An update on the windows toolchain developments

Avraham Adler avraham.adler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 15:22:33 CEST 2015

Hello, Jeroen.

Regarding the Rf_error, does the issue still exist in v4 of GCC 4.9.2
and is a regression in 4.9.3, or has it never been solved in 4.9.2
either?

Regarding the Rcpp error, wouldn't throwing no-sse also prevents the
use of almost all vecotrizations (sse2-4.1 and avx/avx2), slowing
results down noticeably?

Avi