[R-wiki] R jargon

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 22:27:50 CEST 2010

  So ... are you asking requesting commentary on whether this is a
good idea or not? (Seems so to me.)  Asking for for help in porting
this/volunteers to port it? (I might help, but I also might not find
time. I would be happy if someone else volunteered ...)

  I guess I'm as frustrated as (perhaps) all of the other wiki contributors
that it hasn't taken off, and that the primary source of information as well
as the primary sink of energy for answering questions remains the mailing
list. (Now Stackoverflow, Stackexchange, and various R blogs are also
competing for this energy ...)
   I intended to make contributions to the wiki be a class activity, but I
never really got around to it. I still think that's a good idea.

  Ben Bolker