[R-wiki] How to upload a graphics file?

Tony Plate tplate at acm.org
Fri Jun 15 00:13:45 CEST 2007

I was trying to upload a .svg file to the Wiki, but I couldn't see how
to do it.

I clicked the "Add images or other files" button and got a page (with
the category Mediafile Selection packages:cran), where I could browse to
the file on my computer (mlgvswgt1.svg) and click "Upload".  However,
even though it gave no error, there was no indication that the file was
successfully uploaded, and I couldn't find it.  The 5 or 6 filenames and
images in the right hand side of the "Add images..." window didn't change.

How do I go about uploading an image?

-- Tony Plate