[R-wiki] Site down?

Philippe Grosjean phgrosjean at sciviews.org
Wed Nov 8 17:54:20 CET 2006

Hello all,

The R Wiki site is now back again (hopefully, I have tested from the
Intranet, but not from the Internet). The motherboard of the server was
broken. so, I had to send the server back for servicing. The R Wiki
site, is installed on a temporary replacement server for the moment.
Best,

Philippe Grosjean