[R-wiki] Site down?

Philippe Grosjean phgrosjean at sciviews.org
Tue Nov 7 11:43:58 CET 2006

OK, here is the diagnostic: the server is physically damaged. I have
backups of the R Wiki site, but we are looking for a replacement server.
We are not likely to install it before tomorrow. Sorry for the
inconvenience, we are doing our best to get a new server up and running
as soon as possible.
Cheers,

Philippe Grosjean