[R-wiki] [R] sparklines

Ben Bolker bolker at ufl.edu
Thu May 18 15:57:04 CEST 2006

Robin Hankin wrote:
> Hi Ben
>
> yes, the wiki is the best place.  What is the best way to include Rnw
> text while letting the user see the resulting  pdf file?
>

> best wishes
>

> Robin

  that's a really good question.  The very very best solution
would be an Sweave driver that produced Wiki code.  The next
best, which I might be able to hack up, is to run
latex2wiki ( http://wiki.loria.fr/wiki/Latex2wiki ) on the
Sweave'd output, possibly incorporating a few lines to
convert Schunks into code input and output chunks ...

  any enthusiastic hackers out there?

  Ben