[R-wiki] Scrambled pages

Philippe Grosjean phgrosjean at sciviews.org
Sun May 14 10:42:44 CEST 2006

Hello Gregor,

Yes, indeed, several pages were not correctly displayed. This is due a
change in the caching mechanisms in the Wiki engine (I have recently
upgraded it). Now, there is a double-caching mechanism which is much
more efficient. However, it appears that the new mechanisms is sometimes
fooled by caches written by the old engine. The solution is to refresh
the faulty page in the cache. This is very easy to do. Just add
"&purge=true" at the end of the URL and reload the page. The problem
should be fixed permanently then.
Best,

Philippe Grosjean