[R-wiki] Collecting all R Wiki tips together - new version

Paul Johnson pauljohn32 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 09:20:45 CEST 2006

OK, I've been testing this and found a small typo in your code (extra
comma), but logged in and fixed it.  Now the program runs for me.

I see the problem with Headers.  That is a tough one.

I considered just manually designing a page with hard coded headers
and then use your function for each one, but it generates separate
html pages as output.  I think I can fix that by re-working your
function a bit, but I'm hesitant to work too hard on this because the
situation is so fluid.  (You know, the "old way" alltips you started
and I continued did actually work, headers and all.)

I have a question about your html output.  In  your item listings, you
have both "name" and "id" declared, but with the same values. Example

<a name="
tips:data-io:aggregate_values
" id="
tips:data-io:aggregate_values
"></a>

To the best of my understanding, the "id" here is superflous, or
perhaps even incorrect.  There is no CSS information associated with
the specific tip "tips:data-io:aggregate_values" is there?

pj

On 6/28/06, Philippe Grosjean <phgrosjean at sciviews.org> wrote:
> Hello Paul, hello all,
>
> I have tried to take your remarks into account and to polish the
> functions that Romain François cooked to collect all R tips into a
> single page. The result is in
> http://wiki.r-project.org/rwiki/doku.php?id=tips:misc:alltips.

Paul E. Johnson
Professor, Political Science