[R-wiki] Can't understand how to insert wiki pages and make (oldstyle) alltips work

Philippe Grosjean phgrosjean at sciviews.org
Wed Jun 28 10:42:21 CEST 2006

... Oh, I forgot to tell: it should be rather easy to change
getWikiTipsIndex() to make it sort sections in a given order: just
provide an argument with a list of sections in the order you want. It is
a little bit more difficult to do for pages, since the list is less
static, but you can imagine at least to have an argument telling which
pages you want on the top of the list.
Best,

Philippe Grosjean