[R-wiki] New challenge - any idea?

Tony Plate tplate at acm.org
Sat Jun 24 01:14:42 CEST 2006

How about something like the shortest set of examples that show the
different ways that   the formula, data & weights arguments can be
supplied to m<-lm(...) predict(m,...) (& the pitfalls)?  Part of the
point of this would be to illustrate the non-standard evaluations rules
for the weights arguments, and the circumstances in which arguments
supplied to lm() in m<-lm(...) must still be available when calling
predict(m,...).

-- Tony Plate