[R-wiki] New R tip sheet: it doesn't get any better than this :)

Paul Johnson pauljohn32 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 02:30:13 CEST 2006

OK, I'm traveling for 9 days after today, and so I have to stop
playing with the tip sheet generator and report my progress.
Consider, for your entertainment:

I did not "hand edit" that in any way. It is the pure and simple
output from the attached R program.

There are some things that still bewitch me.  Obviously, I don't
understand how to use the Wiki's CSS.  I can't understand why the
content of the individual tips is formatted so differently from the
rest of the page.  Also, I cannot for the life of me figure a way to
remove the small tables of contents that appear in some of the
answers.  Can you explain?

I do a lot more C and Perl than R, and the use of pattern matching in
R is no quite the same as I'm used to.

I'll be able to check email on Tuesday night in case you have feedback.

Paul E. Johnson
Professor, Political Science
1541 Lilac Lane, Room 504
University of Kansas