[R-wiki] Feature request

Philippe Grosjean phgrosjean at sciviews.org
Sun Jul 16 22:25:13 CEST 2006

Jeffrey Horner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to make a design request. Can the top background header
> contain a clickable area over the R Wiki log that would link to the
> start page? This is quite a common feature on many websites. After a
> little bit of study, I finally found the "Back to start page" link way
> on the bottom left-hand column.

This is the way the original DokuWiki works. However, I had to change it
to allow the graphical banner. This is not easy to change because it is
hundreds of lines of PHP code that generates the page! I think that the
shortcuts proposed by other people would do the job, isn't it?

> Also, would it be nice if the R Wiki logo were on the left-hand side top
> of the page and the wiki article name on the right-hand side top?

Just a question of personal taste and presentation. Would you like to
submit a new banner for the R Wiki?

> Thanks for the wonderful work.

Best,

Philippe Grosjean