[R-wiki] Bilan & TODOs

paul sorenson paul at metrak.com
Sat Jan 28 21:08:32 CET 2006

Phillipe,

I really appreciate the energy and time you are giving this project.

If it would make it any easier maybe the "integration" of other wikis
should not be a hard and fast prerequisite for "launching" the wiki.

Some wikis I have seen (well actually moinmoin) have an interwiki
facility which is just a text file mapping that allows simple links to
other wikis.  If the integration was holding up the launch I would be
included to link them and progressively migrate material.

But don't let me discourage you from importing the content.

cheers