[R-wiki] Summary of the discussion before creation of R-sig-wiki

Jonathan Baron baron at psych.upenn.edu
Wed Jan 18 19:07:47 CET 2006

On 01/18/06 11:33, Gabor Grothendieck wrote:
> Not sure if this changes anything but the version 4.0 beta of twiki claims
> that it has "much simpler" installation:
>
> http://freshmeat.net/projects/twiki/?branch_id=46424&release_id=217318

I believe that this was the version I installed.  I can help
anyone who wants to try it.  But if this is "simpler" I hate to
see what it was before.  Really it IS simple, but there are just
a few minor things that they don't tell you.  Like once it is
actually alive, you do everything through TWiki itself.  The
configuration page is just like any other page, and you edit it.
Neat idea.  If they only told you!

Jon
Home page: http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~baron