[R-wiki] R Wiki

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Tue Jan 17 18:06:16 CET 2006

Ok, the mailing list should be working.
I've subscribed all 22 names that have been on Philippe's
circulation list he had started yesterday.

It's "plain vanilla mailman" (with our site defaults),
all left to the maintainer (Philippe) to further configuration.
[and of course, I'm available for help if needed]

Martin

    PhGr> Martin Maechler wrote:

    John> May be a first step would be to get the discussion about the wiki on
    John> to the wiki - then we could see for ourselves how well it works.
    >>
    >> that would be a good proof of concept, indeed!
    >> Alternatively, I could set up a  'R-SIG-Wiki' mailing list  with
    >> the above names in it.
    >> There are at least two of us who would like such discussions not
    >> going through "personal e-mail"...
    >>
    >> Martin

    PhGr> OK, let's go for a 'R-SIG-Wiki' mailing list... I hope it will be more
    PhGr> productive than the 'R-SIG-GUI' one ;-)
    PhGr> Best,

    PhGr> Philippe Grosjean