[R-wiki] wiki header

Philippe Grosjean phgrosjean at sciviews.org
Tue Feb 14 12:04:42 CET 2006

Romain Francois wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Nice header isn't it ?
>
> Did you Philippe do the last code insertion ? Much better than what i
> came up with. Really pretty and smooth.

Thanks.

> I get that color : #3a4252 rather than #343B4A when I search what i on
> the extreme left of the image. But maybe it's just a browser issue.

Oh yes, the color has slightly changed when I edited the image to
introduce the code. This is now corrected.

The only missing part from the old plain text version is the possibility
to click on the "R wiki" at top right and go back to the Wiki homepage.
This is a minor lack. If I want it back, I have to hack doku.php. I
prefer to leave it intact (easier for updates in the future), and
everything was managed with the CSS file currently.

> I'll put a 'art'-work page somewhere today.

Yes, it should be nice to have a better looking home page for the
Wiki... and perhaps also a footer with the same background colors as the
header.

> Cheers,
>
> Romain

Best,