[R-wiki] Top level organization

Philippe Grosjean phgrosjean at sciviews.org
Tue Feb 14 11:53:31 CET 2006

Paul Johnson wrote:
> I think the main pane of the most recent version of the wiki front
> page looks much nicer and more helpful to the users wandering in the
> dark.
>
> I'm a little concerned that the index on the left does not match the
> contents displayed in the listing in the main part.
>
> Don't you think they should?

Yes, of course! In fact, I leave everybody give his advice on the
organization (on the page). Then, I have lot of work to reorganize the
internals of the Wiki to match the suggested structure. I did it once,
and I plan to do it a second time before we release the Wiki.

For now, it is still the old organization on disk that does not reflect
the most recent proposed structure. So, son't worry about mismatches.

Best,

Philippe