[R-wiki] To allow modification or not

Patrick Burns pburns at pburns.seanet.com
Sat Feb 4 19:05:21 CET 2006

I agree that improved examples could be one of the best
things to come out of the wiki.  The lack of examples is
to me the most obvious defect in Unix documentation.  It
is sometimes not easy to think of good examples, so a
group effort seems like a good thing to me.

Patrick Burns
patrick at burns-stat.com
+44 (0)20 8525 0696
http://www.burns-stat.com